Tuesday 17 September 2013

Edo Sushi at Kovan Heartland Mall

I was thinking of getting some bite to eat but not necessarily a heavy meal in a restaurant or café but something light to consume. Sushi is a good meal replacement rich with natural goodness of seaweed and seafood wrapped in tasty rice. With that in mind, I came across a store called 'Edo Sushi'. The shop sells several variants of sushi comprising of seafood, mashed egg and other land food. I pondered over some selection of sushi on display and chose some seafood sushi that I could eat. The ones I selected contained food contents like crabmeat, tuna, egg and vegetables wrapped in sticky rice and seaweed. I tasted some after I bought them and it was deliciously fulfilling especially when eaten with Japanese soya sauce. Having consumed all of the sushi, I felt full but not enough to spoil my appetite for my dinner later in a few hours time

No comments:

Post a Comment