Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hyangtogol Korean Restaurant at Amara Hotel

Finally! I got to eat some made in Singapore Korean cuisine. Its not going to be as authentic as the real stuff in Korea but you know its going to be good when you see local Koreans and sho nu dining here.Any respectable Korean restaurant will serve you some Banchan to start off the meal. I could count at least 9 dishes. Many of which I do not know their names but I could roughly make out what type of ingredient it was. Not meant to be filling but certainly provided something to curb our hunger.Overall an extremely enjoyable experience with my hubby. Being set in a hotel, I had expected the standard of food to be quite high and it did meet my expectations. Somehow, my gut feeling tells me that the quality of food can be replicated elsewhere in the suburbs/heartlands at more wallet friendly prices

Hyang-to-gol
----------------------
165 Tanjong Pagar Road,
Level 2, Amara Hotel,
(S) 088539




No comments:

Post a Comment