Wednesday 27 November 2013

Switch by Timbre at Bras Basah Singapore

2ingapore, an island that has got limited opportunities for local music talents to showcase their performance, Timbre started off with a bar that allows local music a stage to perform. The group expanded it's Timbre brand and had 3 "Timbre" around Singapore. Timbre Substation, Timbre Arts House and Timbre Old School. All this 3 outdoor bar/restaurant provides the same menu across and have various local bands performing. From 53A to GoodFellas and other great local music talents.

Timbre expanded it's targeted audience to Chinese Music as all Timbre mentioned above are of english genre. They started Switch.

Located at NTUC Union house ground level right beside the main walking street. To access this place, for people like me who doesn't drive. Just take the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) , Metro to Bras Basah Station on Circle Line. Take Exit A and turn right once you come out and that is NTUC union house and you will be able to see Switch.

The special thing about switch that is different from timbre is, firstly it is located in an air-conditioned area. Next is the iPad Ordering System which I find it unique. It is a great idea as it cuts down the waiting time and the frustration of getting attention of the waiter.

For tourist that is coming to Singapore, this is one of the few places in addition to those that I reviewed before that contains live music and great food. Do listen to our local Music Talents and support them


Have you guys followed me on instagram and facebook yet?? I keep my facebook and instagram updated everyday on what I do, where I go and what I eat hehehe. So follow me on instagram at lautingting and www.facebook.com/lau.ting.58





No comments:

Post a Comment