Monday 18 November 2013

The Manhattan Pizza Co at Orchard Central Singapore

As far as pizza in Singapore is concerned, there is nothing that has blown me away. At all. But what I appreciate about this place is that it's not anything that tries to be too fancy or elaborate. It's got the classics like hawaiian, margharita, and pepperoni with some other more specialty options mixed in. It's very similar to what you would find in food courts in the states, a quick slice with no fuss.

The location of this place is in a mall, but it's kind of unfortunate- tucked away in a corner it's easy to walk past. The service is good though so it's worth stopping in and giving it a try.

Have you guys followed me on instagram and facebook yet?? I keep my facebook and instagram updated everyday on what I do, where I go and what I eat hehehe. So follow me on instagram at lautingting and www.facebook.com/lau.ting.58

www.facebook.com.lau.ting.58

No comments:

Post a Comment