Monday 6 January 2014

Old Chang Kee Singapore

Old Chang Kee is a household brand and in my opinion it has the best and most authentic curry puff with generous curry chicken and potato fillings. In the morning, nasi lemak is sold at this outlet which is a favourite amongst my classmates and I because of the affordable price. Occasionally, you will even get free soya bean milk when you purchase a promotional item during the specified time. Old Chang Kee is also known for coming up with new products every now and then and I recently tried their Chicken Mushroom OnStik which is not too oily and very juicy! Also, Old Chang Kee is halal. Good news for our muslim friends! The service staffs here are mostly very experienced aunties. They are cheerful and are very polite. I think it is a good idea to hire senior citizens since they have accumulated a good deal of customer service experience and are adept at handling the different situations. My experiences here have always been pleasant, possibly because the aunties recognise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment